The Support You Deserve

You’ve worked hard to get where you are. You deserve a firm that works hard for you too.

Free Business Forms

When your hire employees for your business the forms below are needed for each employee:

Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate (W-4)

Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9)

Missouri Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate (MO W-4)

Kansas Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate (K-4)

Department of Labor forms regarding Health Insurance: Company provides insurance  (Ins)

Company does not provide insurance (No Ins)

Starting Your Business
When starting your new business you may need any or all fo the following forms:
Application For Employer Identification Number (SS4)

Missouri Tax Registration Application (2643)

Kansas Business Registration (CR-16)

Kansas City Business Registration (RD-100)

Election by a Small BusinessCorporation (2553)

Other Business Forms
Request for Taxpayer Inentification Number and Certification (W-9)
Request For Tax Return Transcript (4506-T)